Intel vient de mettre en ligne la dernière version de ses pilotes Intel Arc Graphics en version 101.3276 BETA. Ceux-ci résolvent pas mal de souci en jeux notamment. Il est question de Marvel’s Spider-Man et Saint’s Row.
The Intel® Arc™ 101.3276 BETA driver is bundled with the latest version of Intel® Arc™ Control 4741 to streamline installation experience, resulting in a larger driver package file size.
FIXED ISSUES :
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking towards the Sun.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
- Saint’s Row* (DX12) may experience an application crash after extended gameplay, or during game launch.
- Saint’s Row* (DX12) flickering corruption may be observed on certain textures.
- Gears 5* (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
- Some third-party camera applications may exhibit video corruption when playing the recorded video in Fullscreen.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint* (DX11) may exhibit shadow corruption in certain environments when observing from a large distance.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES :
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- Intel® Arc™ Control may fail to correctly update. A workaround is to uninstall Intel® Arc™ Control from Add or Remove programs before updating.
- Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to “Force ON” globally.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- Opening Arc Control in some game titles with ALT+I during gameplay may not correctly appear.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In Stream” mode enabled may not correctly record entire clip when under a 1080p resolution setting.
- Recording with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may not save the output video file at the desired length.
- Streaming with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may cause unexpected connection instability to the desired platform.
- A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native resolution is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Arc Control may not scale automatically when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution.
- Some image types may not load when using Arc Control Camera “Background Replacement” option.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
- VRAM Effective Frequency metric in Arc Control Telemetry incorrectly displays the value in GHz.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
- Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.
Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning (BETA) :
- Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel® will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.
- After clicking the “Reset to defaults” button in Arc Control Performance Tuning, a reboot is required to fully restore modified performance values to the desired default state.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE Intel Arc Graphics Driver 101.3276 BETA :
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (184.108.40.206)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (220.127.116.11)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.677.0)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
OS Reference :
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 – October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 (22H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Rocket Lake) (20H2+)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX) (20H2+)
- Intel ® Arc™ Graphics (Codename Alchemist) (20H2+)
Pour télécharger ces nouveaux pilotes Intel Arc Graphics Driver 101.3276 BETA, il suffit de suivre la source.
Source : Intel
Retrouvez l’actualité hardware ici